Video Production with Attorneys Online™, Inc.
Attorneys Online™, Inc. has been at the forefront of video production for over 20 years. Headed by television and movie producer Cheney Winslow, our team provides turnkey video production, including writing, producing, editing, optimizing and uploading videos online. Video clips can include information about your firm, as well as specific topics providing details and answers to questions about practice areas. These online video libraries are fed onto your website and placed on YouTube, as well as being used on the blog and social media. The video department will also add text and transcripts of the videos on all the video sites to make their content found by the search engines.
In addition to online video, Attorneys Online™, Inc. can provide television and radio media production, as well as media placement and buys. Commercials can be edited from the footage, and Attorneys Online™, Inc. media buyers can place ads in any market working with any budget.
What does the Attorneys Online™, Inc. Video Production Package include?
The video production includes:
- On Location Filming
- Makeup Artist/Stylist
- Professional Director
- B-Roll production for editing
- Green Screen (if necessary)
- Talking Heads (if necessary, actors can be hired for an additional fee)
- Computer Generated Graphics w/ Firm Name & Contact Info
- Professional Copywriting (Script provided in Word Doc), if needed. Most topics are improvised via interview style.
- Freeze Frame when needed
- Implementation to Website (design revision time to existing site is billed hourly)
- Meta and Alt Tags Embedded
- Stock photos may be used for an additional fee. Firm will approve any additional purchases prior to use.
Improvised segments look and feel the most natural. The segments are edited to answer questions people would ask their Smartphones and common questions generated from online search engine research. According to the latest SEO update, this is what Google wants to help get the video and website on the first search page.
- Colson Hicks Eidson – Can Children Make an Insurance or Personal Injury Claim?
- The Sader Law Firm – How Can Filing Bankruptcy Be a Good Thing?
- Kesluk, Silverstein and Jacob – Are Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Protected Classes in California?
- Eisenberg Rothweiler – Does it Cost Anything to Have You Review My Medical Records?
- Galloway Jefcoat – How Do I File for a Spousal Visa?
Specialty Videos and Commercials
In addition to question-and-answer video, Attorneys Online™, Inc. offers a comprehensive video solution for news-worthy and timely events such as a new mass tort, drug and auto recalls, or the sinking of a ship. The video would be a 30-90 second commercial produced within days of the event to disseminate online and/or television. The package includes:
- Professional voice-over
- Hired actors or spokespeople (for an additional cost)
- Upload onto YouTube and website
Samples of Specialty Videos:
- 1(800) LAWYERS – Mesothelioma Commercial
- The McArthur Law Firm – Evander Holyfield Commercial
- The Sader Law Firm – What Options Do I Have To Reduce My Student Loan Debt?
- The Sader Law Firm – Are You Struggling With Student Loans?
Pricing will depend on timing and production factors. Call to obtain a quote.
Why have video on your law firm website?
Many attorneys are only beginning to understand the value of video on their law firm website and social media, although they are behind on the times. Many clients, when researching an attorney, find it helpful to see and hear the lawyer speak about the subjects within their expertise. This can show off the attorney’s personality for clients who may be intimidated to call or fill out a contact form. Attorneys Online™, Inc. has conducted numerous focus groups with consumers about how they find an attorney. Many of the focus group participants have not only expressed a willingness to watch law firm video when choosing a lawyer, but prefer watching a video over simply reading text on a website.
In addition to helping potential clients learn more about an attorney and law firm, video is now an essential part of online marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). Here are but a few statistics showing how all websites and social media are relying on video now more than ever:
- Pew Research Center (March 2018): “The video-sharing site YouTube – which contains many social elements, even if it is not a traditional social media platform – is now used by nearly three-quarters of U.S. adults and 94% of 18- to 24-year-olds.”
- Forbes Magazine (May 2017): “Since Google owns YouTube, video content hosted on YouTube ranks well on Google. One of the best ways to capture search traffic from YouTube is to create videos around topics people are searching for or talking about, from viral phenomena to commonly asked questions.”
- Marketing Land (February 2018): “Video marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools online right now, and it gets more popular every day. To boost your online campaign with the most effective ROI you can get with a marketing tool, video cannot be ignored.”
Call (800)221-8424 or email us today for a free consultation.