In our new video, Denver DUI defense attorney Doug Thomas explains what residents and visitors in Colorado need to know about the legality of marijuana. If you live in Colorado or plan on traveling there and indulging in the good stuff, watch this video first to stay safe and avoid getting yourself into trouble. In addition to avoiding being pulled over under suspicion of driving while under the influence of marijuana, Doug explains the following and more:
- How would an officer even know you are high?
- What should I do if I’m pulled over?
- Do I need to take a blood test?
- How accurate are the marijuana tests?
- What if you smoked the night before, but are driving sober?
- Does it matter if I have a medical marijuana card?
- What can chronic smokers do to protect themselves?
- Can I smoke on the ski slopes?
- Are pot edibles different than smoking weed?
- Where can I stash my weed when I am traveling?
Check out our video and for more information, go to the DUI Defense Matters website.