Why are videos important for making sure that your website stands out in online rankings? In order to maximize your site’s potential and attract viewers, it is important to keep up a constant flow of fresh, relevant and creative content. This content can come in a variety of forms, but videos are rapidly becoming one of the most important forms of online advertising.
How can videos help draw more clients to a law firm? Many potential clients find that video helps form a connection with the featured attorney. It can be difficult for someone who is seeking an attorney online to choose to reach out without being able to see and listen to an attorney expressing his or her knowledge and expertise in their practice areas. By forging this simple connection, clients are more inclined to pick up their phones or to fill out an online contact form. Furthermore, according to, many clients prefer watching videos over simply reading text on websites.
Videos Are an Essential Part of Online Marketing and Placement on Search Engines
Videos are a valuable tool for helping potential clients learn more about a law firm or an attorney, but they are also becoming more and more essential for online marketing and placement in search engines. Here are a few statistics that show the impact that video has had on websites and social media in the last decade:
- As of March 2018, according to Pew Research Center, YouTube is now used by almost 75 percent of U.S. adults and 94 percent of 18- to 24- year olds.
- Because Google owns YouTube, any video content you upload to YouTube will rank well in Google’s search algorithms. By keeping up to date on current trends and creating videos tailored and optimized around topics people are searching for, you can increase your chance of capturing valuable search traffic.
- Studies show that having videos on your website means that users will spend up to two minutes longer on your site, on average, giving them more incentive to utilize your services.
- Online video advertising serves the same purpose as filming a commercial, but with a much more favorable price.
- Nearly two-thirds of consumers prefer to watch a 60 second video compared to reading about a product.
- By 2019, video will account for 80 percent of global Internet traffic, according to Cisco.
The largest obstacle many business face when adding video marketing is simply getting started. Here’s how we can help.
How Can Attorneys Online™, Inc. Expand My Online Video Presence?
Attorneys Online™, Inc. provides a wide variety of turnkey audio/visual production services and can help you dip your toes into this powerful and essential advertising tool. We can help you with:
- One-to-two minute, custom-built presentations
- On-location filming
- Computer generated graphics
- Video editing
- Implementation into your website
- Optimization on YouTube
And more. We are excited to hear from you and to help you begin your new advertising journey. Contact us today at (800) 221-8424 for a free consultation.